Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMPC17 flag material

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by jcuminale, Dec 13, 2013.

1. jcuminale

jcuminale Member

Jul 21, 2007
    NY
    hi folks, we used this product about 6 years ago at which point i was hesitant to buy it because i figured we would never use it again… well, apparently we used it then, and within a short while used up the rest of it. fast forward to today where i am looking for something similar as it has been discontinued by intellicoat.

it is a semi shear polyester flag material with a very soft feel and looks (very translucent-to semi-transparent) like some of the banner flag (feather flags) materials.

the qualities that made me skeptical (transparency) about this material is exactly what i desire for this upcoming job. any leads/samples would be appreciated.

joel

Tags:
  2. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    I have some fabric options for ya, whats your email over there and which machine are you using?