• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do i need to update my Roland Color Profiles for Versaworks?

njsignguy

My Versaworks is telling me to update my color profiles. When i click on details it shows me a list of printers on the left side. My Versacamm SP is not on the list.
It does show some other printers checked off. Am i supposed to just click OK and let these color profiles be updated.

Attachments

• Production Manager-22-57.jpg
    Production Manager-22-57.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 49

Sideshow

I checked all for mine. Its not going to hurt, since all its doing is updating the files in the program.

VW Updater

My Versaworks is telling me to update my color profiles. When i click on details it shows me a list of printers on the left side. My Versacamm SP is not on the list.
It does show some other printers checked off. Am i supposed to just click OK and let these color profiles be updated.

It looks like you may have Versaworks set to "ALL available updates" in the Update Options section of your Versaworks Online Updater preferences window.

You to prevent this you might want to select "Only for the current model in use."

Cheers

Sean