• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do not know what else to do mutoh

juank57

Hello
Thanks for any help!!!
I have a problem with my mutoh falcon outdoor, the cyan do not print at all on a nozzle check!!! the other 5 colors are just fine!!!
i check the dampers and are fine, printheads are fine, fuses are fine...
i did put the cyan into the black printhead to see if there is a problem with the line or something but it prints cyan and i put the black into the cyan and i do not get any black.
i switch print heads and happen the same situation

any idea what it can be? pleaseee helppp

AUTO-FX

Hi Juan,
I got the visitor message that you left on my profile page about the problem you are having and I am responding here rather than in a private message so that others here may have some input. After reading through your threads and posts, and keep in mind that I am not a Mutoh technician, I would say that you have no command coming from the mother board to the printhead to print that channel. From what I can gather from your descriptions you SEEM to have ruled out the ink supply and the head itself. This could be motherboard, wiring, or connection failure.
I know it's expensive and you are probably on a tight budget (seems like everyone is these days) but I would recommend a visit with a Mutoh tech.
Advantage Sign Supply (800) 510-4044 and Fellers both have locations in Tampa. This may actually save you money in the long run.