• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do not use kas or sam-ink they are all suck

KevSign

Ink chip fail a lot will down time and relate other issue to your printer.
We just get burn on my Z6100 replace main board and other parts over $850.00 which it we never get this problem in 4yr. I know this printer is old but I don't think that easy get main board burn because print cartridge keep error, and relate to other parts. KAS come by next day to replace main board. To me they selling problem ink and help those to service the printer more profit that suck.

By the way this main board on HP z6100, L255, L265 and L285 same as PC board, next time get the PC board and replace this (reason I know my friend is HP tech told me, but too late for him to help me on this). The main board for Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh is special had to get from factory.

Stay away from them.

SAM*INK

BSc, MSc, MBA. Director & CEO.
KAS does not have SAM*INK®

Kevsign, KAS does not have SAM*INK® products.Furthermore, z6100, L25, L26, L28 do not have the same main boards. They are also not PC boards. You can confirm the different part numbers in the service manuals.
Sincerely,
Sam Leong

tattoo.dan

"A lot less" doesn't sound a number to us. What's the qty and $ you want us to compete with? Should not be a problem.

:thankyou:

Yeah $180 is pretty high... I pay $135 for my hp latex cartridges and I do not use very much...oh numbers sorry...

I buy 4-6 Cartridges every 2 months...1 at a time spread out whenever needed...and I am sure others on here get it for quite a bit less than that....just trying to help give you the numbers...not being an a-hole!

2B

:thread

Where do you store the latex inks? Do you ever shake the containers to make sure the inks are not settling?

We run Rolands so have no bases on Latex

rexhaj28

Sam ink is no good

i used sam ink for 6 months it clogged and deflected my nozzles and when i asked them about there warranty they gave me this answer:

Thanks for the feedback and service form duly filled up.

We have looked into the report and check our black ink batch JM K11092209 and found no blocking printhead nozzles. In our testing, 5 meters without problem at standard and high speed modes were conducted.
Also, our printheads are new and OEM from Roland factory.

We are sorry to say that we cannot accept your claim for the above.
Warm Regards....Richard Wong

which is ridiculous as when using oem ink i had one head go in 3 years whereas with sam ink i had to replace both heads within 6 months not for one deflection but many. i wish i had found this post when i first used them as i would of saved myself time and money.

Jack Knight1979

I understand your woes.

I had similar problems with Triangle. That ink CONTINUALLY fried my heads which lead to head board blow outs as well. I called for warranty work and they literally laughed at me. That felt awesome.

SAM*INK

BSc, MSc, MBA. Director & CEO.
SAM*INK® Customer Service

Dear rexhaj28,

I have throughly reviewed your feed back and feel that I owe you my deepest apologies for the inconvenience that our technical support miscommunication has caused.

At SAM*INK®, we are very serious about our customer's satisfaction and we work hard everyday to get to the bottom of any customer feed back. After analyzing the issue and conducting several internal reviews, I found that the issue originated from our incomplete ISO 9001 feed back form which we should have just called and talked over the phone to help trouble-shoot and ascertain the condition of capping-stations, wiper-station, and dampers. Although a lab print-test of the retained ink batch was conducted in our factory, I feel that we could have done more to communicate.

This missed opportunity to give you an enjoyable experience with SAM*INK® is something I could never abide by. To ensure that this will never happend again, I have conducted a technical service training sesssion and embedded this lessson into our ISO 9001 Corrective Action and Preventive work instruction. I have also invested and installed fibre-optics cables at 150 mbps to skype support our customers.

Because I value your relationship with SAM*INK®, we should have provided you with the appropriate credit-notes. It is the least I can do for causing you any inconvenience.

If you would have questions regarding this matter, please feel free to SMS, Whatsapp, or iMessage to discuss it with me at +65.9011.2282

Sincerely yours in service,
Sam Leong

Last edited:

Robert Gruner

It's nice to know that HP monitors this site. Every now and then you'll see a post from one of the HP Sales and Marketing folks. Appears they are keeping a low profile here.

Let's see now...in response to thread title, "Do not use kas or sam-ink, they are all suck"

Don't know; but, specifically, I have yet to see any third party ink manufacturer, including Sam-Ink, offer a plug compatible ink cartridge for HP L25500, L26500, or L28500 latex ink printers that is less cost than HP OEM ink and provides equal or better performance.

Now, my favorite is fieldcenter :)

An online ink reseller, offering genuine HP latex ink in genuine HP cartridges for silly prices. Obviously he is not an authorized HP reseller as he would know that L25 and L26 latex ink cartridges routinely sell for around $135 each.

Oooops...here comes fieldcenter...my bad folks, I really meant $130 a cartridges and free overnight shipping!

Hey John...or whoever else from HP watches out over these sites...Who sells fieldcenter his ink?

Christian @ 2CT Media

Here is my experience with the Sam Ink inks in my L25500:

We ordered a set of cartridges to test before committing to the bulk ink. We switched inks and noticed a change in colors, so we created a new profile for our common medias with the new inks. For the First week everything was good, had crisp prints and it seemed to last longer than the HP inks (most likely just our profiles). At the end of the week we left it on over the weekend, and on Monday noticed that we had alot of nozzle clogs. We cleaned the heads and recovered most of them, but by the end of the week they were pretty much all clogged and we weren't getting any prints out of it. We tried to do everything we could to recover the heads, and finally replaced them with some spares we had, with in one week those were clogged. We finally put in a brand new set of Heads and returned to HP Inks after flushing the system everything is printing normal and we will never try that again.

I tried to give it a shot for nearly a month thinking that is was other things but finally came to the conclusion that the inks were to blame and we weren't going to look back.