• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do sales people get a commission from phone orders?

Geminis076

Hello, I'm interested in placing an order from SignWarehouse, and yes I've ordered from them before and have not had any issues. I recently emailed a question to a sales rep who once in a while emails me about things, I asked about a price quote for something.

The difference between their quote and the online total is only like a $1.00 so no real advantage or huge discount. I think I would like to pay via PayPal which would mean ordering online, but I think I would feel a little bad if this person would lose out on some sort of commission for helping me place an order. So I'm wondering if anyone knows if online sales reps (this person's title is: Supply Sales Consultant) receive some sort of commission?

Thanks!

Techman

its good to be concerned about the sales person.
However, It is not in our arena to be concerned with their pay check. IMHO.
Make the order in the most convenient and profitable way you can.

401Graphics

I always order on the phone from signwarehouse. I cant get discounts or free shiping online. And i always try to deal with the same sales person every time (if i like them enough)

Jim Doggett

Hello, I'm interested in placing an order from SignWarehouse, and yes I've ordered from them before and have not had any issues. I recently emailed a question to a sales rep who once in a while emails me about things, I asked about a price quote for something.

The difference between their quote and the online total is only like a $1.00 so no real advantage or huge discount. I think I would like to pay via PayPal which would mean ordering online, but I think I would feel a little bad if this person would lose out on some sort of commission for helping me place an order. So I'm wondering if anyone knows if online sales reps (this person's title is: Supply Sales Consultant) receive some sort of commission?

Thanks!

Hi Geminis076,

I believe if when ordering online, the sales person attached to your account is credited for the sale. But I'll look into it and get back with a definitive answer on that.

Meanwhile, kudos for your loyalty to the person who's been helping you over the phone. Awesome!!!

Best Regards,

Jim