• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do this now

skdave

Since most of use use our Cell phones for Biz, this is a must.

REMINDER... Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month ... being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222 . It is the National DO NOT CALL list and will only take a minute of your time...it blocks your number for five (5) years. You MUST call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number. HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON (Copy and paste) I did! Takes less than a 1 min..

GypsyGraphics

are you sure calling that number doesn't sign you up for something?
there just always seems to be a scams hidden in everything that gets a hold of your cell phone number.
i mean, it sounds like a good thing to do... i'm just a little leery.

binki

Why the hell do I need to press 1 for English?

Attachments

• Bitmap in Graphic1.png
    Bitmap in Graphic1.png
    606.5 KB · Views: 86

binki

are you sure calling that number doesn't sign you up for something?
there just always seems to be a scams hidden in everything that gets a hold of your cell phone number.
i mean, it sounds like a good thing to do... i'm just a little leery.

https://www.donotcall.gov/

Scammers have been making phone calls claiming to represent the National Do Not Call Registry. The calls claim to provide an opportunity to sign up for the Registry. These calls are not coming from the Registry or the Federal Trade Commission, and you should not respond to these calls. To add your number to the Registry you can call 888-382-1222 from the phone you wish to register, or go click on “Register a Phone Number” in the left column of this page.

Your registration will not expire. Telephone numbers placed on the National Do Not Call Registry will remain on it permanently due to the Do-Not-Call Improvement Act of 2007, which became law in February 2008. Read more about it at http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2008/04/dncfyi.shtm.

and

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp

CES020

Cell phones are not part of the do not call. There is no need to do this, no cell phone lists are going public.

Bly

Call Control

Description
Full featured Call Blocker and Blacklist app. Easily block anyone from calling.

Block unwanted calls and text messages in a snap with Call Control. The #1 Call Blocker and Blacklist app for Android and the only app that blocks FCC Do Not Call offenders automatically!

Say Goodbye to Annoying and Unwanted Phone Calls and Texts! Call Control is the most effective call blocking app for Android, blocking unwanted calls and letting you control your privacy and security. Call Control is like anti-virus for phone calls, constantly working in the background to block unwanted calls and text messages.

iSign

Since most of use use our Cell phones for Biz, this is a must.

REMINDER... Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month ... being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222 . It is the National DO NOT CALL list and will only take a minute of your time...it blocks your number for five (5) years. You MUST call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number. HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON (Copy and paste) I did! Takes less than a 1 min..

wow... don't people read Snopes BEFORE getting their panties in a bunch & publicly declaring the sky is falling...

BTW, thanks for the link Binki... saved me a step, even though the deja0vu was pretty strong on this annual farse...