• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do we have a Wrap Installing MM here?

TheSnowman

I went to the Feller's wrap school probably 6 years ago, was one of the last classes they did. It's been a while now, and I've seem to have a steady call of people wanting wraps. In the end, they generally don't want to spend the money, and they end up just wanting graphics on the truck, and just didn't know the right "terminology" about what they were requesting.

My main question is, do we have access to an individual or company that we can call and will work with us to do an install like this? I just got a call again, and I'm going to meet with the customer and see what it is they really want, but I'd like to know I'd have someone I could call if I felt like it was something that I knew was out of my league.

I don't know how that would work as far as artwork, etc, but if I ever had a non-cheap customer in this town, I'd like to feel confident that if I personally wasn't confident, I could have someone here that is.

HulkSmash

I went to the Feller's wrap school probably 6 years ago, was one of the last classes they did. It's been a while now, and I've seem to have a steady call of people wanting wraps. In the end, they generally don't want to spend the money, and they end up just wanting graphics on the truck, and just didn't know the right "terminology" about what they were requesting.

My main question is, do we have access to an individual or company that we can call and will work with us to do an install like this? I just got a call again, and I'm going to meet with the customer and see what it is they really want, but I'd like to know I'd have someone I could call if I felt like it was something that I knew was out of my league.

I don't know how that would work as far as artwork, etc, but if I ever had a non-cheap customer in this town, I'd like to feel confident that if I personally wasn't confident, I could have someone here that is.

We do installs all over the state for other shops all the time. I have installers all around the country we use for our wholesale jobs. I'd be more then happy to refer you to a few if you can just pm me you zipcode.