• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do you give Christmas gifts to clients??

Wes Phifer

If so what?? I am looking for ideas for a couple of good customers. I want to be a little more creative than the average joe.

letterman7

For my regulars, especially the municipal departments, I usually gave the offices a gift basket full of mixed coffee, teas and hot chocolates.

TheSnowman

Two years ago I did custom clocks, went to Walmart and bought regular ones, and then just put their logo in the middle, they loved it. Then last year I think I did license plates, or something of that nature.

visual800

every year I would send out cards, and a few get special treatment, due to the economy aint nobody getting a damn thing

weaselboogie

Last year, my top three got a bottle from our local winery, an assortment of cheese from our local cheese house, and chocolates.

jiarby

i like the clock idea, we do lasered christmas ornaments with their logo or school mascot. (depending on what type of customer)