• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do you guys listen to music from your phone or iPod?

Mosh

+spotifi and last.fm I also listen different college radio online. I like to search around,

Priscilla

I use my phone (android) and used to use spotify until I discovered Songza. Spotify became a thing of the past xD

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I got this stand from Amazon and really like it. I recently heard about someone using a desktop business card holder.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-04-03 at 7.47.39 AM.png
    Screen shot 2013-04-03 at 7.47.39 AM.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 104

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I listen to Pandora.

I just bought some Skullcandy headphones and LOVE the fact you can turn up/down the volume AND skip songs without taking the phone out of my pocket!

gabagoo

I have an older speaker system from a comp and it has this nice large sub woofer so I hooked it up in the back and just plug my I phone in and randomly listen to everything.

jayhawksigns

Depends on what I'm doing as to what I use, rarely play through the speaker on my phone. Typically phone in pocket and either a Motorola S10-HD or Sony MW600.

Normally use the MW600 when I wear hearing protection and the S10-HDs the rest of the time. And its my music collection through Google Music.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I still listen to the radio most of the time. It plays songs I don't have to pay for.

Sometimes when I want to listen from my cell phone, I put it into a little glass or ceramic bowl. Does the sound ever get fantastic from having a miniature built-in amphitheatre. :cool1:

I got this stand from Amazon and really like it. I recently heard about someone using a desktop business card holder.

We have some black wire mesh style business card holders here in our shop. I just dropped my Samsung Galaxy into one and voila....it works perfectly. It's almost like they were made for each other.

p3

Thinksigns, I saw that deal and I almost got it, I just couldn't justify spending money on something like that as much as I wanted to lol. I don't use the speaker on my phone, I use my headphones.