• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do you like your profession?

Oroscoe

Get up and look forward to going into work everyday. It's just dealing with the idiots that I dread. Most customers are pretty good, but some are real idiots.

Split76

I do :) been 17 years in the business, started my own shop 15 years ago. Since 2009 i havent been able to install because of unexplained nervepain in my right hand (been in surgery 3 times, first rib removed, scalenus muscle cut, more space made for nerve in shoulder) but.. with medicine 70% of my days are allmost painless and i'm more than happy. Without medicine, 100% constant pain so.. And my pills aren't drugs, pain signal is just weaker and more bearable.
Now i have 2 installers and i'll do the rest. My hand tolerates using mouse, and pouring milk to coffee. Can't carry shopping bag from the cashier to car but it's ok.(.. well i can but it causes 2-3 weeks constant pain) As long as constant nervous pain keeps away, i don't mind. First 2 years was horrific because doctors told the there was nothing wrong with me because they were ******* morons. After 2 years i found right doctor from our capital city and everything started to go forward.

AnthonyRalano

100% love signs. Amazing. So many aspects of it. Nothing like handing someone a sign or after installation to see them pleased with it. If I die making a sign I will be happy as long as its not in Arial.