• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Document holders for rigid signage

PrintQueen

hey yall! I'm looking for some recommendations/suggestions for document holders that would be able to be attached to long-term rigid signage exposed to the elements.

Here's a little backstory into the project:

I work for a university. they are trying to figure out a way to consolidate directional/event signage across campus. We will be producing generic rigid signage (bubble-x) that departments will be able to more or less "rent out" for their events. The signs would need to have some sort of sleeves/pockets/holders to insert/attach dates, parking info, etc. pertinent to the individual events.

I recently produced some paper posters and attached some plastic document sleeves w/adhesive strips, so I was thinking along those lines, but something more weather-proof, maybe? Open to ideas/suggestions! I want to be able to provide a sustainable/professional option, so we can utilize these signs across campus for a long time.

Thanks in advance for your input! :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure I have the full picture, but real estate suppliers might have the kinda attachments you're looking for in this instance.