Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Document holders for rigid signage

Discussion in 'Materials' started by PrintQueen, Dec 4, 2019.

1. PrintQueen

PrintQueen New Member

Aug 13, 2019
    Flagstaff, AZ
    hey yall! I'm looking for some recommendations/suggestions for document holders that would be able to be attached to long-term rigid signage exposed to the elements.

Here's a little backstory into the project:

I work for a university. they are trying to figure out a way to consolidate directional/event signage across campus. We will be producing generic rigid signage (bubble-x) that departments will be able to more or less "rent out" for their events. The signs would need to have some sort of sleeves/pockets/holders to insert/attach dates, parking info, etc. pertinent to the individual events.

I recently produced some paper posters and attached some plastic document sleeves w/adhesive strips, so I was thinking along those lines, but something more weather-proof, maybe? Open to ideas/suggestions! I want to be able to provide a sustainable/professional option, so we can utilize these signs across campus for a long time.

Thanks in advance for your input! :)

Tags:
  2. Z SIGNS

Z SIGNS Very Active Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Trenton NJ
    Snap frames from displays to go

3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I'm not sure I have the full picture, but real estate suppliers might have the kinda attachments you're looking for in this instance.

• Agree Agree x 1