• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dodge Ram .ai file

Signguy100

Hey folks, I know the rules are no sending files, but I really need help asap locating the Dodge Ram logo in an illustrator format. If someone could send me a link or suggest a site. That would be great. I need illustrator because .eps files don't always work with flexi and wastes alot of my time Thanks again

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Not sure if any of the logos here will help you but here's a link to them:

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/logo?search_api_views_fulltext=dodge ram

I think you may be confused in the difference between EPS and AI files, however, and why one or the other might not be read correctly in Flexi. In either case, the saved version number of the file being too high is usually the issue. The primary difference between an AI and an EPS is that the AI has page information which the EPS does not have and the EPS is designed to be placeable in other programs. I have never seen an AI file that was readable and an EPS version of the same file not being readable. I have seen in the past though that an EPS created in Flexi will be unreadable if an attempt is made to import it back into Flexi. I have seen the same for the same thing with CorelDRAW.

My suggestion to you is to ask someone here who has a license for Adobe Illustrator to open and resave a file, that you already have, in a legacy format (either EPS or AI such as version 8) and send it back to you. You can send it to me using the email address in my signature or to anyone else that volunteers.

Signguy100

Illustrator

Thanks for the reply. My issue is with the eps files. They open in photoshop and I can't export them or import them into flexi. You are correct they need to be saved as older illustrator formats, I checked brands of the world previously and couldn't find .ai files there. I appreciate the help Fred/

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks for the reply. My issue is with the eps files. They open in photoshop and I can't export them or import them into flexi. You are correct they need to be saved as older illustrator formats, I checked brands of the world previously and couldn't find .ai files there. I appreciate the help Fred/

Photoshop would not be the program to do that unless you are dealing with bitmap formats. If you are dealing with vector files then you need to use Adobe Illustrator to open them and resave them. Send me the file attached to an email and I will send you back a file you can open or tell you what the problem is.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Download one of their truck brochures in pdf format and open it in corel or ai.
ram-2015.jpg

This was on page 3 of this pdf:
http://cdn.dealereprocess.com/cdn/brochures/ram/2015-1500.pdf

wayne k
guam usa