• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dodge

WOODBS

Does anyone know where I can get this graphic?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 109

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
HMMM looks similar to some stuff in Roland Vector Art but someone has added the Ram head to it. I cant find an exact match on the disk, it is probably made from several graphics put together. Rebuild something similar and sell them both sides. Offer removal at an additional charge.

And for the humorous side of things.
Do the customer a favor and offer to remove it at a discount as you feel bad that they have to drive around with something that ugly on their truck. Plus it will up the resale value once it's gone.

chopper

why don't you just digitize it yourself and cut it out of vinyl...
and be done with it.....
you could create it from your digital photo, all you would need to do is have a few measurements and make sure the photo was taken straight on to the side ( perpendicular) so every thing is proportionate and wa la your are done..
//chopper

phototec

Does anyone know where I can get this graphic?

Get way, way back, position your camera half way left to right (center), and at the same height from the ground (again center), use your zoom so you don't get lens distortion. Place a ruler in the photo (center, just below the graphic), so we have a scale reference for size.

Also get a close up of just the ram head, for detail.

You can make a vector or send me the highest resolution image you can take, and I can make a vector.

:thumb:

OldPaint

print it as large as you can, lay a sheet of tracing paper over it, tape the tracing paper & graphic so they dont move. take a PENCIL AND REDRAW IT........it aint that big a deal. then take the traced drawing.........scan and vectorize!!

8DC

print it as large as you can, lay a sheet of tracing paper over it, tape the tracing paper & graphic so they dont move. take a PENCIL AND REDRAW IT........it aint that big a deal. then take the traced drawing.........scan and vectorize!!

o_O

...or you could just trace it out with the pen tool in illustrator.

...but this:
MikePatterson said:
And for the humorous side of things.
Do the customer a favor and offer to remove it at a discount as you feel bad that they have to drive around with something that ugly on their truck. Plus it will up the resale value once it's gone.
...is of course the true answer.