• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does 4over offer 6" x 9" flyers

tomence

I was wondering because i can't find if 4over offers 6"x9" or 5.5" x 8.5" flyers.
Has anyone ordered any flyers of this size.
Thanks

Replicator

I have ordered there flyers and they are fine . . . !

Attachments

• 4over.JPG
    4over.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 78

tomence

ok i see the size that i need but the 100lb gloss book i don't think is thick enough for what i want.

imagep

Back in the olden days (like 5 years ago) you could get any size of any thing offset printed. These days places like 4over are no longer job shops - you get whatever they offer and not nessasarally what you want or need.

Of course they have these pre-selected sizes and stocks that they offer so they can be more productive. They will run these on a huge press, put multiple jobs on a big plate, and run lots of jobs on a single run.

Back in the olden days full color offset also used to cost five to ten times as much as it does not (at least for runs under 50,000 pieces). Each job was produced independantly from other jobs and priced that way. Then someone figured out how the thermography business cards companys printed biz cards so cheap and applied that same business model to full color.

Not so long ago it would cost us more to get 1000 full color business cards printed than we retail them for now.

Also not too long ago it would have been extremely unusual for a sign shop to sell offset printing at all. All you sign guys entering my industry (offset) has forced me to enter yours. One day, there may be no such thing as a sign shop or an offset shop or a screen printing shop - there just may be the graphics shop that offers everything graphic related.