Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anybody know where I can order Clevis Pins w/ Grooves specifically for Graphtec plotters?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by WhatsYourSign?, Aug 21, 2019.

1. WhatsYourSign?

WhatsYourSign? Member

Jul 13, 2018
    Virginia
    I'm looking for the clevis pins used in the rollers similar to what you see in the image below.

They appear to be 1 1/8" in total length with a head size of around 1/8".

I'm having trouble finding the exact size from hardware stores and websites and the rollers I'm able to find for the Graphtec plotters online do not include these pins.

Thanks in advance for any help!

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. equippaint

equippaint Very Active Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Florida
    try jaycee sales - rivetsonline.com, we used to buy a lot of specialty rivets from them and they are very helpful. The shaft diameter is most important and needs to be exact but close enough is probably ok for the rest. McMaster Carr is another and motion industries has locations all over. Just call the places, these people are knowledgeable. Surfing around for this stuff is a waste of time.

• I Appreciate You I Appreciate You x 1
  3. WhatsYourSign?

WhatsYourSign? Member

Jul 13, 2018
    Virginia
    Super helpful... Thank you!