• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anybody know where I can order Clevis Pins w/ Grooves specifically for Graphtec plotters?

WhatsYourSign?

I'm looking for the clevis pins used in the rollers similar to what you see in the image below.

They appear to be 1 1/8" in total length with a head size of around 1/8".

I'm having trouble finding the exact size from hardware stores and websites and the rollers I'm able to find for the Graphtec plotters online do not include these pins.

Thanks in advance for any help!

1BBL8_AS01

equippaint

try jaycee sales - rivetsonline.com, we used to buy a lot of specialty rivets from them and they are very helpful. The shaft diameter is most important and needs to be exact but close enough is probably ok for the rest. McMaster Carr is another and motion industries has locations all over. Just call the places, these people are knowledgeable. Surfing around for this stuff is a waste of time.

WhatsYourSign?

try jaycee sales - rivetsonline.com, we used to buy a lot of specialty rivets from them and they are very helpful. The shaft diameter is most important and needs to be exact but close enough is probably ok for the rest. McMaster Carr is another and motion industries has locations all over. Just call the places, these people are knowledgeable. Surfing around for this stuff is a waste of time.

Super helpful... Thank you!