• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone close for Memorial Day?

WildWestDesigns

I don't usually run the machines unless I have big orders going. I will do digitizing for other people on that day though, especially if it's for shops that want the file before they do work the next day.

If nothing is in that day or it's not a big order, then the day is a holiday. It really just depends.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
yes, and a bunch of other holidays and a bunch of other days...

work is over rated, take off and have some fun, you'll be dead soon enough...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hopefully, take off early on Friday, return Tuesday, p!ss away the whole morning and get started around 2 o'clock. Yahoo, another short week !!

ova

We'll be closed Saturday, but unforunately we're so busy we have to be working Sunday.

That's the big weekend in town for the half marathon/5k race. I set out and pick up all the direction signs so I'm up at 5:30 in the morning driving the course doing my thing. After I get all the signs set out, I run the 5k race, then go back and pick up the signs

Town will be packed and traffic will be a log jam until around 1pm. Race goes right passed the shop. It's a great weekend with all the vendors set up at the race start/finish line.

Dave

Jillbeans

Damn straight! I also get the day off from my "real" job so I am planning a little vacay.
A very little one.
Love....Jill

TheSnowman

I forgot about that day! Heck yes I'm taking it off. Wish it was a Friday instead of a Monday, but hey...I'll take it!

I may come in as I'm going to be out of the office later that week and won't be back that week, but only if I have a MEGA pressed job that has to be done.

jayhawksigns

Closed here.

We also are in charge of a local group that flies flags at a cemetery for veterans who have passed away. May not be working but I end up getting up earlier then usual, and working late. Though there is usually a nap somewhere in there.

Attachments

• 100_1573.jpg
    100_1573.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_1631.jpg
    100_1631.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 63

Craig Sjoquist

My phone stays on 24/7 holidays are just another day to me that the banks are not open to cash checks grrrrr

To me work today eat tomorrow.

I ride a bicycle to sell and other functions to earn a income. I do 95% plus by hand. I do not have credit to get $1,000 or equipment.

I would not have any other way life is great when you know you must work today to live tomorrow, Having lots of friends to deal with is one of the bennifit's, be able to be around them when not having to worry about next day's food or priority bill, is a treasure.

Hope ya all have a great long weekend and get to spend it with family / friends. Please tell them how much you enjoy there friendship... I have lost several last few years, the sad part of having lots of friends. Memories are the best you get.

Memorial day is about our soldiers, for those that GAVE ALL, and those that gave and survived please say thanks to them, you will give them a smile for the day.

Thank You Vets, you gave us this freedom to speak.

SignProPlus-Chip

I work for myself, no such thing as a day off;)

Will I take off Memorial Day? Only if there is nothing else to do for clients, or if there is nothing I can do to advance the business internally...so likely not.

Will I be drinking a beer and eating a burger while I work though? Most likely. ;)

rjssigns

What are these things called Holidays?
I think my version would be Holidaze. doh!
Wife says no rest for the wicked.(while she stares at me)