• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone close for Memorial Day?

OlsonSigns601

Closed only because we'll be in our towns Parade. But even if, I wouldn't plan on being open anyway. Any respectable reason to not have the phones answered or doors opens = I'm okay to not be open.

I've had customers go somewhere else because I was closed in the past. Figure if the sign shop down the street is open, I better be open.

AzGene

Will be closed from Thursday thru Monday. Not unusual for us to work 7 days a weeks. So when a holiday weekend rolls around we try to make the best of it. Gonna go up north and put a line in the water.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Our Largest client has events on every holiday save for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.... being a small company we take all that we can get so we are open.

UFB Fabrication

We are most certainly closed. We have worked a bunch of OT this spring and Myself and crew are ready for more than just a weekend off. We also close between Christmas and new years. I was thinking of a week during the summer as well. We sell wholesale to other sign shops so I dont have any retail issues. I have been in the sign biz for more than 30 years and quite frankly more to life than money.