• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone have baby blocks in an eps format?

amj_15

Attachments

• A frame Sign.jpg
    A frame Sign.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 124

SignosaurusRex

You also will probably find them in the Broderbund ClickArt collection or the Art Explosion 600,000 collection from Nova. Express ClipArt may have some also. Check the first banner (Link) at the bottom of this page.

PMG

Fred this question is asked many times over on this site ...i see it as anyone can be ( be it from a web page or from the original creator that has it) not that they want it for free. I didnt see them ask for a FREE file. Guess when peeps ask for a file you have we cant direct them to your web site????

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred this question is asked many times over on this site ...i see it as anyone can be ( be it from a web page or from the original creator that has it) not that they want it for free. I didnt see them ask for a FREE file. Guess when peeps ask for a file you have we cant direct them to your web site????

The distinction here is asking for direction versus asking for a file. My reading of the original post

leaves no doubt in my mind that the poster was not seeking a place to buy it. He or she clearly is asking if anyone has the file with the implication that he or she would like it sent to them.

Regardless, and because of the ambiguity of the post, and because a later post appears to be someone who thinks he has the file and "will let him know" ... I thought it was time to make the point that the appearance, if not the reality, is that the OP is requesting a file of a piece of copyrighted clipart and a later poster is on the verge of sending it to him.

Forget about that this is just plain wrong. Consider the message it delivers and consider what people like Deaton Designs, Digital Flames, SignFonts and myself might be feeling when we see this kind of thing. I'm not looking for a fight but I sure am not going to let this forum be used to do something which has been so harmful to so many artists.

PMG

No fight here Fred,,I understand!!!!!!The poster should have asked his question better,,he or she left the question open to wide view of interpretations.
The distinction here is asking for direction versus asking for a file. My reading of the original post

leaves no doubt in my mind that the poster was not seeking a place to buy it. He or she clearly is asking if anyone has the file with the implication that he or she would like it sent to them.

Regardless, and because of the ambiguity of the post, and because a later post appears to be someone who thinks he has the file and "will let him know" ... I thought it was time to make the point that the appearance, if not the reality, is that the OP is requesting a file of a piece of copyrighted clipart and a later poster is on the verge of sending it to him.

Forget about that this is just plain wrong. Consider the message it delivers and consider what people like Deaton Designs, Digital Flames, SignFonts and myself might be feeling when we see this kind of thing. I'm not looking for a fight but I sure am not going to let this forum be used to do something which has been so harmful to so many artists.