• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone have experience w/ the JV3-250SP?

Fabritech

Over the course of 4 years, we have had two 99" wide JV3-250SP printers (one was a replacement,) and neither of them have ever run correctly despite numerous attempts at repair. I am starting to believe that the problem was in the actual design of the printer. Mimaki will not give me the names of other satisfied users of this machine, and I have now found out that ours was the only one that our distributor ever sold before dropping Mimaki entirely from their product line. If anyone here has any experience with this machine, I would appreciate it if you could post some of the specifics about your usage with it. Usage purposes, settings, operating tips, and complaints would all be helpful. If you would like to read about our problem, check out this thread:

http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30737

I'm an independed tech on Mimaki's, The 250sp is a good machine just like the 130, 160's, it sounds like you receivedan lemon, It happens, I have installed 4 of these and had to replace 1 out of 4 so??
I have looked at your past problems and it sounds like you need a tech to come out and go through the machine, It could not hurt.