• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

does anyone have parts for a panther 24" cutter?

i had a power surge that took out a few pieces of equipment. unfortunately my 24" panther was one of them. it still works fine, i can do a "test cut" and "repeat last plot". both of these tests work fine but it does not communicate with my computer. i've tried everything i could think of including updating my software to no avail. i'm wondering if a new circuit board will solve the problem. can anyone offer any help???

Stealth Ryder

i had a power surge that took out a few pieces of equipment. unfortunately my 24" panther was one of them. it still works fine, i can do a "test cut" and "repeat last plot". both of these tests work fine but it does not communicate with my computer. i've tried everything i could think of including updating my software to no avail. i'm wondering if a new circuit board will solve the problem. can anyone offer any help???

Call GCC

GCC America Inc.
323 Paseo Tesoro,
Walnut, CA 91789,
USA
Tol-free Number :
+1 888 284-5211
(US/Canada ONLY)
Tel : +1 909 718-0248
Fax : +1 909 718-0251
sales@gccamerica.com

showcase 66

I would suggest changing your cable from your cutter to the computer. This may be the issue. I had the same thing happen to me last year and that was all it was. I was using a usb to parallel port at the time but found it doesnt work as well as a parallel to parallel does.

Tony McD

Several years ago, I had a 24" ultra pro T that got zapped.
It had two connections...serial and parallel.
Somehow only the parallel got hit, and hooking it up serial fixed it.

Lightening can do some freaky stuff.
If you have insurance, maybe turn it in and get a new one.
I never really trusted mine after getting hit....not knowing what parts really
got damaged or partially damaged that might show up next week or month.