• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone here know if it's possible to convert a Xerox 8264 back to a Mutoh Valuejet?

Chilly

I have a Xerox 8264 from 2010 which has had less than 200 hours use. I'm currently rebuilding it but would prefer to revert it to a Mutoh for ease of access to consumables etc. Does anyone here have experience of this?

netsol

it seems like you would be taking the long way around a simple issue

also, follow the thread with smoke_jaguar on this forum, he is incredibly knowledgeable on this topic

we are currently trying to sort out the issue with a mutoh vj1617h with MP31 inks (not MS31)

Chilly

it seems like you would be taking the long way around a simple issue

also, follow the thread with smoke_jaguar on this forum, he is incredibly knowledgeable on this topic

we are currently trying to sort out the issue with a mutoh vj1617h with MP31 inks (not MS31)
Thanks for that, I'll look into it!

netsol

there is also a guy in ukraine who has the ability to modify firmware, so the machines will ignore the cards, but, will continue printing when empty, I AM TOLD

someone on the site gave me an email, but i have not yet gotten a reply , i will message the email to you, if you like