Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know a site for logos other than brands of the world?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by vinylink0331, Apr 14, 2008.

1. I have noticed that brands of the world is not as good as it used to be, know any other sites that offer logos?

Tags:
  2. Rhino

Rhino Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
  3. DOGraphics

DOGraphics Very Active Member

Aug 9, 2007
  4. Rhino

Rhino Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    If all else fails, call the corporate office. If you have rights to use the logos, they'll have no problems giving them to you.

The last time I had to call, the graphics department game me more than I asked for. (New logos, new designs, new ad campaines) They said I could do what ever I wanted as long as it was tasteful..

5. Signsforwhile

Signsforwhile Very Active Member

Feb 17, 2006
    New York
  6. digitalgraffiti

digitalgraffiti Member

Dec 2, 2007
    http://www.webchantier.com/index_fr.html

I found that these logos from these so called logo sites are not always accurate (most the time they are not), or they 1000 vector points when only need 12, so I try not to use them.

Contact the company directly and if your client is a legit company (reseller) they will normally provide the logos or images to you by access to official dealer sites. I do this all the time and never have a problem getting quality vectored images (sometimes only provide Jpegs) I always make sure my client know I will be contacting them first though.

If that does not work or too hard to get ahold of someone you can usually find find better quality logos going directly to the company's website and pulling a quality vectored logo off of a PDF from the website. Look for manuals or sales brochures.

Or do the search as mentioned above by the link

7. technowolf

technowolf Member

Mar 1, 2006
    logotheque.com