Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know how these are called?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by mf11, Sep 14, 2020.

1. mf11

mf11 New Member

Feb 6, 2020
    MEX
    Hi i don't live in us and i dont know where tomfind this kind of signs, i have tried with signaletic and haven't got what i want

I need a provider who make this kind (not same model) of signs for Interior buildings

Thanks

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. CanuckSigns

CanuckSigns Very Active Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Ontario
    These are going to be custom fabricated, you won't find them in a catalogue. Check out vista signs if you want a modular system that still looks somewhat custom (not the curved ones they are very dated now)

3. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Not very good photos but if they are what I believe they are, they come from a company in California. I'll see if I can dig up the name tomorrow and report back. The local City Hall has that style and I supply the lettering for blanks that they (Facilties Management) purchase in bulk.

4. mf11

mf11 New Member

Feb 6, 2020
    MEX
    Thanks butbdo you know how the are called signaletics?

5. TSC1985

TSC1985 Member

Mar 20, 2015
    Oregon
    Check out Howard Indsustries in PA or Orbus might have similar in their SIGNPRO line

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. mf11

mf11 New Member

Feb 6, 2020
    MEX
    thank you all for your help i really appreciate it