• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone know how to do this?

dlndesign

Ok I am going to try and explain it as best as I can. I have seen it on a flexi training video (that I currently do not have). Somewhere in Flexi you can set up a template that can be used for a proof, a way you can just import your work and it has all the job info you type in the information part of the file. And you can set it up to scale the artwork to the size of the proof section and the info drops in where you tell it to. Can anyone help? Thanks.

signguy95

look for apply template, under the file menu I think...pop up box with the different templates or customize one and save as template.

Jay

coyote

In other words, if you don't have any of the above, the template function is greyed out and unavailable.
C

OADesign

File/templates/open template

I think that's what you mean

I think i understand what your asking. Yes it is in the pro version.

EDIT > JOB INFO.

Once all the data is there then when you use the templates, they will pull the data from the job info area.
If you pull up the templates tool bar you will find a ton of other useful variables that you can place on your templates like current date and time, file name, used fonts, used colors and much more. I giggle when i see guys typing in all this stuff in other apps.