Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know what machine this is?

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by artofacks1, Jun 20, 2019.

1. artofacks1

artofacks1 Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Does anyone know what printer this is? I know it’s not an Edge Fx, is it a SummaDC?

I see no Banding so I’m wondering if they fix that if it’s a DC Summa..

Tags:
  2. PHILJOHNSON

PHILJOHNSON Sales Manager

Jul 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    This is definitely a Summa DC printer cutter. Not sure if it is the DC4 or DC5 but it is one of the two.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
    Airmark Corporation
    (800)527-7778, ext 112
    philj@airmark.com

3. artofacks1

artofacks1 Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Los Angeles
    How did they get rid of the banding issue?

You guys have a place to see a live demo?

4. PHILJOHNSON

PHILJOHNSON Sales Manager

Jul 23, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    The DC printers don't really have a banding issue when properly calibrated(linefeed calibration test). As for a live demo, we are located in Seattle and have a DC5 available for a demonstration here but we don't have a location in Los Angeles, unfortunately. I believe we sent you some sample prints many years back and I could send you some additional sample prints to review if that would be helpful. Please feel free to contact me via email at philj@airmark.com if you have any additional questions.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
    Airmark Corporation

5. artofacks1

artofacks1 Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Phil you never sent me the prints, I sent you designs and never got them or else I would own one already lol

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1