• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone Laminate Banner?

Aklaim

I used to lam banners when we printed them on our old HP5500ps because we had to. But now with the latex and solvent printers, I never do. Makes them too rigid and they dont roll up well.

Msrae

Rae
I recently dealt with an older banner that had been laminated. It looked aweful. The lamination was coming up in areas causing bubbles. The original banner would have probably looked just fine, as it was always hung inside the persons shop, but with the laminate coming up now he needs a new one.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why not just laminate your Johnson and it won't get dirty from your dirty hands and when the back splash occurs.... it won't have any lasting effects.
:Oops: Just remind me of this conversation if you ever visit me.​

HulkSmash

Why not just laminate your Johnson and it won't get dirty from your dirty hands and when the back splash occurs.... it won't have any lasting effects.
:Oops: Just remind me of this conversation if you ever visit me.​

Gino, i'm about to patent this idea, don't even try and steal this chit from me.
I would say my Johnson is just as clean as my arm. So when i scratch my arm should i wash my hands???????????

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I dunno.... for some reason, the word 'GRUNGE' comes to mind.

Yeah, that's the ticket, I'm feeling grungy all of a sudden talking about this crap. :pops_blinking:

Esdale

If you want to protect from marks & scratches try Ultra D413 Semi Gloss Liquid Laminate Spray " lam in a can " . I have used it several times works great

:Canada 2: