• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone sell air release vinyl with white clear air release?

0igo

Looking for a supplier that carries clear white air release vinyl. I like oracle vinyl but all their air release vinyl I’ve seen has a light grey adhesive. If anyone know of one please let me know. Thank you

bannertime

I think Substance makes a clear adhesive air egress. Also, doesn't Orcal also make a clear with clear air release material?

0igo

I think Substance makes a clear adhesive air egress. Also, doesn't Orcal also make a clear with clear air release material?
Never heard of substance material before. How long have they been in business? And would you recommend them? And oracal does but I’m not looking for clear vinyl. All White vinyl I see has a grey air release.

TomK

Never heard of substance material before. How long have they been in business? And would you recommend them? And oracal does but I’m not looking for clear vinyl. All White vinyl I see has a grey air release.
I use the substance 3755 gloss, have been for 3 years now with zero problems. It has a clear adhesive.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Looking for a supplier that carries clear white air release vinyl. I like oracle vinyl but all their air release vinyl I’ve seen has a light grey adhesive. If anyone know of one please let me know. Thank you

Our air release vinyl has clear adhesive, repositionable, vehicle wrap glue. We import directly from Taiwan. We are located in Southern California. Send a print file and we will print and make couple more photos of the white point and how easy it is to apply. We sell this product to a known decal company Using Mimaki UVJV300 who buys about 20 rolls a month about.

link to the product:
https://www.premiercolour.com/products/air-release-adhesive-vinyl-54-x-150-gloss