• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone speak Chinese?

Joe Diaz

[FONT=&amp]http://tv.sohu.com/20131029/n389157655.shtml?pvid=8e09672c86e4181e&ptag=vsogou
[/FONT]
So we had a Chinese Reality Show episode filmed in Pontiac (my hometown) last summer. I have no clue what they are saying though. LOL Hopefully good things. The one guy is a Chinese Movie Star. Xuebing Wang. One of the other guys is a TV actor and the other is a musician. I don't know their names.

The guy in the white polo is our mayor who showed them around town and later they had a cookout out at his farm.

Some of the murals we painted and a few of the Walldog murals get some airtime. What a small world we live in.

MikePro

very cool :)
超驚人的中國電視明星!這是真棒!偉大的工作一如既往。!!!

I was on Lithuanian national television for polka-dancing, three times. no big deal :)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hah, that was great.
No idea what the show is supposed to be about but their fast food commercials are way better than ours.
I like how your Mayor is speaking to them like they are hard of hearing or autistic to get them to understand.

wayne k
guam usa

Joe Diaz

I like how your Mayor is speaking to them like they are hard of hearing or autistic to get them to understand.

LOL yeah he does that. But to be fair, now that we are starting to get more and more tourists that don't speak English in this little town of ours, I've caught myself doing it too. Sometimes it's hard not to. You want them to understand you so you speak slowly and e-nun-ci-ate every word that it kind of comes off sounding like you are talking to someone slow. LOL You can't help it. A bunch of the people that work in the downtown shops and the museums have translator apps.