• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone use Image Club 10?

signbrad

Yearly subscription for 400 dollars. Fifty downloads a month. Includes graphics, vehicle outlines and a font collection. What has been your experience? Seems like a good deal.

Brad

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Yearly subscription for 400 dollars. Fifty downloads a month. Includes graphics, vehicle outlines and a font collection. What has been your experience? Seems like a good deal.

Brad

Image Club 10 is one of several relabeled stock sites operated by Ingram Publishing in London. It is somewhat tailored for the US market and includes the Art Station vehicle template library along with millions of photos, vector images and fonts.

Ingram has been around for years and is a major player in the market. My company is a contributor there of our digital art library in return for royalties for downloads. I have no complaints in our dealings with them.

You might want to contact Brian at South Beach Graphics ... 1-877-300-8777. He's a dealer for Image Club 10. Tell him Fred referred you and he might give you a deal.

tim99

I Use them. I never used the fonts side of things, as far as raster images and vectors they all worked as expected from a website such as imageclub

No complaints really other than the phone calls, about once every 2 months they call up with some new release offer for x amount of money that's not part of the subscription. and honestly i wouldn't mind that other than if you turn the offer down the keep calling about once a week for a while.

they run subscription deals all the time odds are you can get your subscription for less than $400

ams

Too expensive for me, I use better sites that everything is $1 - $3 each with no subscription.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
You're screwed. Prepare to deal with pitt bull sales calls regularly from them.

Yeah and when you tell them you don't want anything, prepare to be insulted and told how terrible you are for not buying from them. And relentless phone calls. We finally had to threaten legal action. Haven't heard from that asshat in a while.

bulldozer

Yeah and when you tell them you don't want anything, prepare to be insulted and told how terrible you are for not buying from them. And relentless phone calls. We finally had to threaten legal action. Haven't heard from that asshat in a while.

this.

they even tried charging us 4 times after we cancelled. stay far far away.

signbrad

[QUOTEYou're screwed. Prepare to deal with pitt bull sales calls regularly from them.][/QUOTE]

Boss made comments about the pushiness of the sales dude. He often hangs up on people like that. The fact that he bought the subscription anyway tells me he thought it was a good deal. And he said it was 50 downloads a week, not a month, so I was wrong about the quantity. I asked him if unused downloads rolled over to the next month. He didn't know; he didn't ask.

Browsing the site, I see a lot of useful images. And boss has easily spent 400 dollars on pictures and clipart in previous years. I would never have spent that much when I worked for myself. But this shop does a high volume and and a lot of it is low end work. It's all I can do to pump out enough design work to keep a dozen people busy (when the spray painter is sick and I fill in for him, or when I get to do the rare hand-lettered job, I get way behind). Cheap clipart helps him sell cheap signs and helps me keep up. I used to like doing artwork on signs when I painted everything back in BC times. Then, after computers, I still enjoyed doing artwork or hand lettering something small enough to scan for a vinyl output that looked hand done. But I am forbidden to do this these days. So everything tends to look canned and wooden.

In my younger days I said I would never work for a knock-out shop, but here I am, looking forward to an early retirement so I can do more of what I really enjoy—writing and teaching.

Fifty images is a lot to use in a month, let alone in a week. We will never use that many. We'll see.

At least I won't have to deal with the pit bull sales dog.

Brad in Kansas City

amulle

We have been using Image Club 10/SignElements for 2 years now. Never once got a sales call, just at the end of our subscription to renew. Our subscription rate is $300 a year. I use the service almost daily and has been well worth the price. I have however, never used their fonts. Where they have been most useful is for vehicle outlines.

eahicks

I've been using Graphicstock.com. $99 a year, unlimited downloads. It doesn't have a superb collection, but has had enough useful things that it's paid for itself already.

eahicks

They're back

These clowns are calling again. Just had another shouting match with one of the guys. Pushiest a@#$%les in the business.

rivalsigns

I just started a thread about this. I have been dealing with these jerks calling daily. I've pasted my post below.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with imageclub10.com. I received a sales call from a guy named Shawn claiming to be the owner. He gave me a sales pitch on how their website has everything from up to date vehicle templates to wrap textures and hi res images. The full price for a year is $395 and he offered it to us for $299 with a 30 day trial.

I'm not one to make on the spot decision so I told him we'd check out the site and call back. We searched the site for a Ford F-150 template and found that they did not have anything newer than 2014. Tried a few different other things as well and it just wasn't looking as he described the site.

He called back the same day and I told him what we had found. This guy went on a tirade about "how could you question my website?" and "are you asking me to give you access for free?" I mean this guy was ridiculous and went on and on not letting me get a word in. He also told me how ridiculous I was to suggest that his website wasn't all that he claimed to be. He said he's been to SGIA and everybody loves them! Despite his aggressive and outrageous pitch, I told him nicely we wouldn't be spending our money with him and he hung up on me! He called back a few minutes later and got someone else in my store. He apologized and said he'd still like our business.

He called again this morning and got one of my employees. He asked for me and when told I was with a customer, said to have that "M-Fer call me." He called again and got me. He then claims that another shop here in town has been using them for 3 years and loves them and literally told me to "Be a man and sign up." I have had it at this point and asked him if he speaks to all of his prospective customers this way. I don't take kindly to being spoken to by anyone in that manner much less someone that wants my business. This seems like a scam to me. By the way, I called the other shop and they've never heard of them.

Just wanting to know if anyone else has had this experience with them, and also possibly warn others to steer clear of this company.

rivalsigns

I've been dealing with the same thing the past couple of days. Name was Shawn. He literally told one of my employees to "have that M-Fer call me" referring to me! He just called and told me to "Be a Man and sign up." These guys are ridiculous!

shoresigns

Mr Clipart has a lifetime subscription on holiday special for $250 (reg $599). We're thinking of buying it as we regularly use them for newer templates that aren't in our old library. Their collection of vehicle templates is pretty extensive.

peavey123

I have a subscription with them but it's not worth it. The search sucks, the image quality and vectors suck and there not much selection. No good...gets the job done I guess, but there is way better out there.

I just did a test to illustrate how bad it is... Search for "flourishes" under vectors and then go to vectorstock.com and do the same search or do your own search and see the difference. It's bordering on those old clipart CD's you used to get. lol