• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does Does Flexi Support Summa Flex-Cut? (Cut Through)

David40

Hi, I have a new Summa Cutter on the way and I was wondering if my Flexi 10 supports the Summa Flex-cut feature?
For a software that costs four Grand I would hope it does, and be real pissed if it doesn't. So far all I see is Countour Cut in Flexi.

Thanks

FrankW

Flexi supports FlexCut in a way that you can assign FlexCut as a driver option to a cutcontour. So Flexi will activate FlexCut for this contour. FlexCut-Parameters have to be set at the plotter.

There are more enhanced support for example at Onyx where you are able to save multiple FlexCut-Setups in the software.

By the way: FlexCut do not need application support, you can set the plotter in FlexCut-mode, and it will apply FlexCut on every vector you send. But software support make it more functional (eg kiss-cut and FlexCut combined in one job) and more comfortable.