• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does Flexi 8 run on Vista?

Bradster941

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Just loaded it and keep getting
“Caught exception, error code 6”
<o:p></o:p>
when I go to rip and print.
Using a Falcon outdoor 48.
Followed the set up instructions, but get this error that closes the program.
Tried calling tech support at Sign Warehouse but guess what, all day long I’ve gotten a Busy Signal. Frustrating to say the lease. Funny how the phone rings through every time during the week..!!..
Arrggg. Makes for a aggravating day…
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Brad

PMG

To my knowledge ,No they are working on updated drivers....... is the word!!!!

MobileImpact

I heard a rumor that the beta testers have a semi good working solution and it should be available later this summer. Not sure if it's true or not.

Kevin

Todd M Castle

Might try and call Scanvec and see if they will let you be one of the beta testers. Not sure if they are open to letting anyone in or not but can't hurt to try.

Craig Sjoquist

vista was available to the software makers long before public release lol lol
do not understand why ..same with voice in yahoo vista does not work , ya gota go through 2 chat clients and 2 names in use to get voice and text lol lol

13 folds

Jackpine

I just stay away from new operating systems until they work out the bugs. It just cost you money and frustration.

PMG

I also herd the only way you will be able to get the drivers is on the next upgrade 8.1v1+ and it will not be available to versions pre vista!!!