• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does this work?

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Does the "C" stick out enough?

Attachments

• ccx.JPG
    ccx.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 114

Marlene

no. put the c back into the word. is the ountertop slanted some? looks really off. is the name squeezed or is that how the font looks? try it with the name in upper case, not squished and the countertops in the lower case without any slant with the graphic accent as you have it. like the .com where it is too

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I really like the fonts, I think it's just my lack of pen skills.

Any better?

Attachments

• 345.JPG
    345.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 100
NO. Not at all.. I would suggest something way more think or even a different color for the letter fading into something cool like speckled for the counter tops.

signmeup

I once had to make a sign for the "ip op ack shop. (put a "t" in front of the odd little words) It was nasty... times 2.

signmeup

I see what you're doing... the word "corner" is the backsplash and "countertops" is the countertop. Might work better with all caps on countertops. Then again... it might not.
Maybe the italics on the C and ountertops needs to be the same?