Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

doing panels in flexi

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by gabagoo, Sep 25, 2008.

1. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    I think I need help with this. I have sent a graphic 110" wide to rip and print and then in the panel selection I plug in 27.5" wide. it then shows me how the graphic looks with the panels and it seems to not be correct where it draws the cuts. The first panel looks correct but then the rest are not 27.5" which makes no sense. I would cut them individually except there is a gradient bar that runs along the top of all 4 panels. Any one know how to set this up properly? I am on a bit of a short lead on this as well.....

Tags:
  2. scallahan

scallahan Member

Feb 26, 2004
    In the panel selection in the box labeled # of tiles it should be the 4th selection down should make it work out correctly. It will also show what ever amount of overlap you have selected.

3. GARY CULY

GARY CULY Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    check the box AUTOMATIC TILE FLIP also.....for some reason i have no idea ,has to do with the print head running the right direction so overlaps colors are correct ....someone smart will have a real reason ,i cant explain it ,but it works.

4. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    I will run unidirectional but I see what it did. There is a box to butt them up I think, it says 1/2 and when I clicked it the print boxes corrected themselves. I assume it was putting in some extra spacing in. Thanks guys