• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

doing panels in flexi

gabagoo

I think I need help with this. I have sent a graphic 110" wide to rip and print and then in the panel selection I plug in 27.5" wide. it then shows me how the graphic looks with the panels and it seems to not be correct where it draws the cuts. The first panel looks correct but then the rest are not 27.5" which makes no sense. I would cut them individually except there is a gradient bar that runs along the top of all 4 panels. Any one know how to set this up properly? I am on a bit of a short lead on this as well.....

scallahan

In the panel selection in the box labeled # of tiles it should be the 4th selection down should make it work out correctly. It will also show what ever amount of overlap you have selected.

GARY CULY

check the box AUTOMATIC TILE FLIP also.....for some reason i have no idea ,has to do with the print head running the right direction so overlaps colors are correct ....someone smart will have a real reason ,i cant explain it ,but it works.

gabagoo

I will run unidirectional but I see what it did. There is a box to butt them up I think, it says 1/2 and when I clicked it the print boxes corrected themselves. I assume it was putting in some extra spacing in. Thanks guys