• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Domino's needs 34 million new signs??

SAR.Summerlin

I agree I don't think I have ever set foot in one and my only interest in the signs would be how they were made not what they say.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Couldn't they do a general disclaimer like cigarettes:
"Regular use of this product will eventually kill you"

Now do you want the double stuffed cheese crust with the ham slices wrapped in bacon combo?

wayne k
guam usa

Baz

Why can't they just post one generic sign with each ingredient's info.

Seems like they are just complaining on the literal version of the bill itself. (semantics?)

Flame

I doubt it would cost 5k per store to have it printed up.

By the way there pizza if that's what you want to call it sucks!

They are just making it sound big and preposterous...but still. blah.

As far as their pizza though, sir, you are sadly mistaken. It's simply amazing. Best chain takeout pizza you can find. Not like a good old fashioned pizzeria of course, but **** I love their pizza.

ChicagoGraphics

They are just making it sound big and preposterous...but still. blah.

As far as their pizza though, sir, you are sadly mistaken. It's simply amazing. Best chain takeout pizza you can find. Not like a good old fashioned pizzeria of course, but **** I love their pizza.

That's probably the only pizza you can get in your neck of the woods, so you don't know any better. Next you will be saying Chuckie Cheese is good to, LOL

Flame

That's probably the only pizza you can get in your neck of the woods, so you don't know any better. Next you will be saying Chuckie Cheese is good to, LOL

Fly me to Chicago and prove me wrong then!

Best pizza, bar none, comes from a lil country gas station here. They make it there using some kind of bagel crust. It's stupidly good.

Billct2

Sorry guys, but New Haven has the two best pizzerias in the world on the same street (Pepe's & Sally's) and the third best (Modern) is a few blocks over.

But as for the sign rule I'll bet in the end an 8.5"x11" laminated sheet will cover it.

thewvsignguy

My wife makes the best Pizza hands down, no contest. Crust from scratch, homemade sauce, bacon, beef or chicken from the local butcher and cheese from the Amish down the road. Costs less then $4 per pizza and I get to enjoy one every week or so. Plus we know whats in it, no preservatives just fresh ingredients.

Because there is no Domino's within 50 miles from us Pizza Hut is our second go to pizza, and eat that maybe 1-2 times a year. I do remember a while back when Dominos had a Philly Cheese Steak pizza, that was a good stuff!

ThinkRight

The only solution to all the companies is to print food labels, calories, nutritional information and analysis on all the boxes.
Cigarette companies do it.
So what if it takes up advertising space , the pizza is already purchased the the box goes in the trash.
They may even save money printing in 1 color verses the multi color that they now use.
Everything you buy at the grocery store has it.
Easy solution to a non problem.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Didn't Shovelhead get somebody on here to ship him a pizza?

LOL I remember that, Signboy sent it to him.
Imagine what it looked and tasted like by the time he got it from UPS... :popcorn:

Jersey and NY have some of the best pizza, bagels, and semolina bread if you know where to go...

IGD

did yall read that comment lol" Owing to the fact that in the United States of America stated nutrition signs will have to be multilingual just how many signs are we talking about?

Signage may be the boon business of the future."