• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Donating Signs

sgns4u

I have a local Lion's Club that is in need of some signs to promote their fund raising breakfasts they do. They had to move the breakfast location and need some signs with the new location.
Would this Lion's Club qualify?

Thank you, this a wonderful thing you are doing!!!

kylebrk

Im donating a partial wrap to a local NPO. We are currently having people nominate their favorite NPOs.

I would love to add your signs to the list of things getting donated. If I could have your guarantee that I would be able to do it, I'll add it to the "package" the NPO will get. Since we started running the contest, an accountant and a video production guy have stepped up to donate services. This would be a really great addition to what we're doing.

Let us know!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i'm still working on it.

amazing when something is free how long they are taking to approve the artwork.....

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Im donating a partial wrap to a local NPO. We are currently having people nominate their favorite NPOs.

I would love to add your signs to the list of things getting donated. If I could have your guarantee that I would be able to do it, I'll add it to the "package" the NPO will get. Since we started running the contest, an accountant and a video production guy have stepped up to donate services. This would be a really great addition to what we're doing.

Let us know!

We're in as long as it is a Community Benefiting NPO. Political agenda groups are great, but we're not donating signs for that.