• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DONE WITH SIGNS365, burned me for the last time!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
DONE,DONE,DONE!

Burned me for the third time, DONE!!!!!!!

ordered an 11' x 16' banner, bottom 7' of banner is pink. they send me a banner with the pink fading back and forth. obviously the printheads where crap!!!!

ZERO quality control!!!

banner has to go up in an hour, lift rented....and they want to offer me a discount!!!!!

FU signs365, FU!!!!!

Please don't contact me 365 and try and make amends, I will never use you again! PERIOD!

ChicagoGraphics

The one time Signs365 misprinted some work for me, they reprinted it and I had it the next day. Could it be possible your file wasn't right?

ddarlak

Go Bills!
this is the third time they have sent me crap. I sent them a picture of the crap they sent me, yes the agreed it was crap and said they would reprint and send it out......BUT IT HAS TO GO UP TODAY.

third times a charm, FU signs365, FU!!!

klingsdesigns

Yeah they always make up for their mistakes for me lately but i would recommend not waiting till the last second to order. Leave yourself a couple days to spare for problems like this.

bannertime

There's been quite a few things they've done that have really ticked me off. I only use them for odd sized banners that would waste a lot of my material.

I've said I wasn't going to use them plenty of times, but their price on shipping is just too good. I can get a better price on material, but freight shipping sucks with most other companies. I only use 365 for odd sizes that I can fit on mine or will waste too much material for me.

klingsdesigns

You think though they could save a lot of money and peoples time if they would just have a final look before they ship something out.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I would imagine that the many tens of thousands of dollars of business they do a day, this is considered collateral damage and can be rectified under normal conditions.

Kinda like another thread going on where a product went out wrong..... whose fault is it really ??

Bigdawg

Just Me
Yeah they always make up for their mistakes for me lately but i would recommend not waiting till the last second to order. Leave yourself a couple days to spare for problems like this.

While we always try to leave time on these projects... sometimes that is not an option. I know David well enough to know that had there been extra time, he would have used it. Apparently he had a tight deadline. That happens in the sign industry.

But his need for quick turn-around does not negate the fact that Signs365 sent him a crappy sign. One that was apparently very obviously not good. That's where some type of quality control is needed even if we are talking about a mass production type of environment. And that is (I believe) why he is so pissed off. He trusted them to do right - they did not. A remake or a discount does not save face with a customer standing there waiting for their sign to be installed.

I've never done business with Signs365 so the outcome of this isn't significant to me. But I hate hearing that "you should have given yourself more time" like that excuses poor work on the part of the vendor. We are in a business that sometimes requires that we turn things around quickly. And that's why it is vital that a vendor produce a quality product consistently - no matter how much they do to make up for mistakes. First time? Doo-doo occurs and we can move forward. Second time? I start looking into whether the vendor is meeting our needs. Third time? I probably won't be using you unless I have to - and definitely not for anything that is of any importance.

ExecuPrintGS

When you say its a large 11'x16' banner, i am automatically assuming this banner has some kind of finishing (grommets, hems, something). If somehow the person printing missed a poor print someone in finishing should have caught it. If that person missed it, someone had to pack and ship, they should have caught it. At least 2-3 sets of eyes had to see bad product and let it go, if it is as obvious as the OP makes it seem. Not much of an excuse for that.

bannertime

Speaking of which, they just shipped a small order to Longville, LA. So if anyone has a shop there and got a BPSA 1ft banner, enjoy.

Johnny Best

Do you send them .pdf files, I have sent them complicated artwork in .pdf and always comes to me as I sent it. Their banners are beautiful. There is a place when you order that shows the output, maybe you just were in a hurry and did not catch it. Hate to rely on others to get things accomplished.
"Too many cooks spoil the broth". You had an FU Day.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Banner is up, I printed the bottom 7' x 16' in vinyl, laid it over the bad print and installed it. Art I sent was fine. As to the deadline, this was for an Art Gallery and the show was for a famous artist from Asia. I had to print a sample and have it sent to Asia for approval, by time I received a go we were up against the wall. My job is to get it done whenever they need it. They tell me deadlines and I make them, PERIOD. I just used 365 for the same size banner for the same client last week and it was flawless, this time, not so much.

I have to give credit to Mark Ryan, he called me and offered me the moon, but I needed it done today so there was nothing he could do for me. With this being the third time I have been disappointed, I can't trust them. I honestly don't care about cost, that gets passed onto the customer, but Quality is immovable...

DONE

ddarlak

Go Bills!
IMG_20171129_093657.jpg
Supposed to be a solid block of color, pink area fades in and out. Either contaminated banner material or printhead failure, either way, not good enough...

d fleming

They did the same to me. Then came on here and blamed the issue on me. Sent same files somewhere else and finished the job no problem. They refuse to take responsibility for crap QC and offer a discount on reprint. They were great until they weren't. Not on my vendor list any more.