• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dongle Conflict?? PhotoPrint(Flexi) & FastRip

Graphics2u

I have installed FastRip from USScreen to make positives with and it's dongle works fine. Then I installed PhotoPrint Ver 4 but the Dongle will not work properly. The light just keeps blinking like it's never recognized by the computer. And PhotoPrint tells me it needs a Hardware Key and none is found.

Anybody had similar problems with dongles?????

Tony Teveris

I have no idea what dongles these two apps are using but the problem if they are the same type is that each application may have been developed with a different version of the dongle's driver. This is just a guess.

Graphics2u

I have no idea what dongles these two apps are using but the problem if they are the same type is that each application may have been developed with a different version of the dongle's driver. This is just a guess.

They are both Aladin USB Hasp. They look exactly the same, and I realize that has nothing to do with the driver they use.