• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

donor wall ideas

FASTSIGNS

Hi all, I'm looking for some creative ideas please. We have a customer that would like a donor wall for a nonprofit associated with the Navy. No problem - but they are envisioning naval ships in formation. Side view of the ship with the largest donor in the front of the fleet. Long shot, I know, to see if anyone has already created this wheel or any other donor wall ideas pertaining to the navy. Of course, they would love options! :) This non profit is near and dear to us, so I would like to give them something great. TIA

unclebun

Search "US Navy ship silhouettes". You could use silhouettes of the various ship types, with correct relative sizing, to illustrate various donor levels. Or you could use a more generic overhead hull view in various lengths like the game Battleships.