• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Don't forget !!!!

d fleming

Chocolates, check...card, check...stuffed animal, check... flowers, damnit...check, her favorite cut of the cow we just butchered thawed and ready for grillin, check...non-alcoholic bubbly, check.... manscaping, double check...think I'm ready.

signswi

Or marry a woman who thinks valentine's day is a ridiculous commercial "holiday" invented by the greeting card industry :thumb:

d fleming

I took my youngest daughter to get the card with me, when her lip quivers while reading it I know I'm home free. She gets an extra bag of m&ms for her silence.

MikePro

happy valentine's day, signGals!
Screen shot 2011-02-14 at 12.44.18 PM.png
<3 mike

skyhigh

Country music makes my ladybits wither up as if they sucked on a lemon.
Sorry about the commercial in the beginning!
DF you get major brownie points for the chocolate and manscaping.
But the card is crucial.
And not a funny card, a mushy one please.
Love.....Jill

lets compare lyrics......LOL

U2
I can't live with or without you....and you give yourself away....lalala

Martina McBride (who btw is HOT)
You'r all I need,
My love My
Valentine.

Given the occasion, I would have to say mine wins. (or any occasion for that matter).

Jill, please take no offense, but you confuse me (you're a "complex" woman). The reason I say that is, I would have to say you have a definate "redneck" side to you (and coming from me, that IS a compliment). I like women a little on the redneck side.....not the chewing tabacco, full blown hillbilly woman. So for you to NOT like country baffles me.

:ROFLMAO:
:loveya:

Jillbeans

The only redneck thing about me is that I live in Butler County.
Most of my cocky sayings I got from my late ex father in law, who was born here.
The U2 lyrics are pretty much a good description of any relationship I've had.
And I wish I was The Edge's guitar in that video. Talk about hot!
Each guy is total eye candy.
:)
And Scott, I like to confuse you.

skyhigh

I just totally took credit for that video. Made her cry. Thanks!

Glad to help John. Now if you take her to dinner & maybe a card (with that frilly red lace up the spine), I'd say you were gonna get lucky.

Of course, I see that you're offline now.....perhaps the video was all you needed? :thumb:

:Big Laugh

Norm Abram

OMG I heard "Norm" was sending you a mushy Valentines Card. I hope your mail arrives soon."

Country Music makes my manbits wrinkle up like laquer on green sapwood.

And besides... I've been retired to the attic. I've been giving too many paper cuts.

Bigdawg

Just Me
There's some visuals in this thread I could have done without on Valentine's day...

and you are such a romantic Norm...

skyhigh

Country Music makes my manbits wrinkle up like laquer on green sapwood.

A real woman would know how to smooth out those wrinkles....expecially on valentines day.

Hell thats a woman's specialty....ironing out wrinkles. "Hey hon, get my blue long sleeve dress shirt after your finished with this wrinkle".
:rolleyes:

Note to self...... Remember to log off signs101 when leaving computer unattended, (just in case wife decides to do some reading of her own), otherwise it will be a lonely valentines day at the "Sky" residence. And the worst part, I really need that blue shirt tomorrow.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: