• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Don't ID

JoeRansom

I've seen this font once before but thumbed threw some forums and didn't see it. Any ideas?
696d33a81240842517f15aed1409a4f0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

JoeRansom

I looked threw that and the source which was letterhead did not show a match out of the 6 matches. I did find one that matched that name but it's choppy and not as smooth

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
I looked threw that and the source which was letterhead did not show a match out of the 6 matches. I did find one that matched that name but it's choppy and not as smooth

Hmmm. I'm not sure about that. It seems a perfect match for Romana Classico LHF:
2018-06-26_2-01-01.png

JoeRansom

Oh I agree it does as long as it's the right font. I went to the source letterhead.com and it's not available. It shows it but I cannot find a way to purchase it.

JoeRansom

Thank you very much!. I found one off a site but it seemed I dono crappy. So I wanted to check somewhere else so thank you for that info.