• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

don't know what format to use for this

tintgirl2000

I have a file built in corel x3, and am trying to send to friend to print it on reflective for me. It is all vector with some gradient in the text...she doesn't use corel and I can't seem to send it to her in a file that will keep it right. It is only 3 colors.... I have them assigned in the correct rgb colors that i want but the gradient comes over all gray. I tried publishing to pdf, no good, what else should i try??? thanks jpeg with additional eps with the contour??? maybe i will try that. help me...

Mike F

Export as a TIFF or uncompressed JPG, drop it into a new file, add your contour, export as PDF.

Shadowglen

look when you are exporting from corel and make sure you export in color not black and white Black and white may be the default pdf should work with the exception of the vector line.