• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Don't understand.............................................................................. ? ?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I put that one person in 'ignore' and found there is a second person doing the same stuff, so I put the new one on 'ignore' also.

Now my 'what's new' category only has 4 items and just a minutes ago, one more got deleted and I have 3 left.

I can't find how to get my list back or where to hit view more ??

Is this how it works or did I do something wrong ??

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I'm getting the same results after ignoring the newest spammers. It looks really weird - and empty. So I click on "latest activity"

ikarasu

I think "whats new" only shows the latest XX (Lets say 20 to make it easy) topics - Now A$$hole spammer posts 15 posts, you hit ignore... And your 20 new topics is now only 5 new topics, because although you ignored him... his topics are still considered new.

Thats why I usually use new unread posts, those stick around until you read them.... Mine is still full of posts, not sure if it misses stuff thats normally in whats new or not, but I think whats new will be broken until the owner is around and deletes said users VS us putting them on block.

Terry01

I hit ignore on a couple of them yesterday and it totally cleaned up my page.
It was getting bad. You also need to hit refresh after each ignore, to see if there are any others you missed.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I put that one person in 'ignore' and found there is a second person doing the same stuff, so I put the new one on 'ignore' also.

Now my 'what's new' category only has 4 items and just a minutes ago, one more got deleted and I have 3 left.

I can't find how to get my list back or where to hit view more ??

Is this how it works or did I do something wrong ??
Same issue. I have the site bookmarked to show the What's New posts but it's only showing a few after ignoring spammers.

Maybe because they took so much real estate.... ‍