• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Donut Star Fonts

Ultimate13

Hello all, this is a franchise I believe but I can't find the logo anywhere. Any help with these 2 fonts? Thank you for your time!!

Attachments

• donut star.jpg
    donut star.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 209

Andy D

If you will straighten the image & reload it, so I don't have to spend extra time looking for your font,
I would be happy to help... no offence to you, but I'm tired of trying to help people who won't even do the minimum amount
of work & then ask others for help.

Ultimate13

If you will straighten the image & reload it, so I don't have to spend extra time looking for your font,
I would be happy to help... no offence to you, but I'm tired of trying to help people who won't even do the minimum amount
of work & then ask others for help.

HI Andy, certainly not trying to waste anyone's time. I really was never sure how people knew all these fonts. When I have suggested them, I just knew them from my own collection. I appreciate your time.

Attachments

• donut star 2.jpg
    donut star 2.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 153
  • donut star 3.jpg
    donut star 3.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 160

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know the font, but that donut is f-ugly. I'd never eat anything in that place, no matter how good someone says it is.

Jburns

here - google searched and found these images- may work

Attachments

• donut star.jpg
    donut star.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 155
  • donut-star.jpg
    donut-star.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 159

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Try using these to find it.
star.jpg

donut.jpg

LOL, I have time to clean it up, but not time to look for it

Ultimate13

I don't know the font, but that donut is f-ugly. I'd never eat anything in that place, no matter how good someone says it is.
Yes it definitely is. Every sign around here that has the donut looks terrible. The whole design is terrible. Ha.