• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Door Sign Help!? Conundrum

CWP

I have a client who wants a glass door sign with their custom logo to be mounted on the inside of his door facing out... Typically, I would use vinyl in a color the client wants, kisscut, weed and mask the vinyl and apply it. Easy-peasy. However, I need to have custom colors for this job... Ok, normally I would just print to Arlon or Controltac and stick it on the outside following a cut/weed/mask. However, the client doesn't want it on the outside, but he sure as heck wants custom colors... So, how do I put this together? I have GBC Arctic Low-Tac 2 sided adhesive that will allow me to print on a material (film, banner, paper) and stick it to the inside of the glass. My problem is that 1. None of those materials really want to kisscut/weed. and 2. None of them have a way to keep registration once they are cut out...

Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks, and let me know if you need any more info for clarification.