Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

double dongled???

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by cardfan4342, Jul 15, 2012.

1. cardfan4342

cardfan4342 Member

Feb 26, 2007
    Been a while but hello all! I have recently upgraded to flexi pro 10. I installed the new dongle on a windows xp machine along side a Gerber dongle ver 2.5 (older version), The dongles are of the same manufacturer but require different drivers and am not able to run both drivers. Is there a work around? Dont really want to upgrade the Gerber but am still attached after 15-20 years of comfort. I am really a techno tard but feel like there should be a way. Thanks in advance.

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I can't promise you this will work but I went through this recently in reverse of your situation. I had a stable pair of installs of Omega 3 and Flexi 8.6.2. When I installed an upgrade to Omega 5, it worked fine but the Flexi would no longer launch successfully.

This is what Flexi support told me to do ... which worked. You will need to reverse the names for you situation.

Hope this helps.

3. cardfan4342

cardfan4342 Member

Feb 26, 2007
    Thanks Fred will give a try