• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Double hit/Multiple pass in Flexi for Backlit sign

Leebee

Running HP 330 latex with Flexi Cloud.
Got a first order for a back lit sign and can't find anywhere in Flexi or on the HP330 to select multiple pass printing.
We would like to double or triple print this graphic so it doesn't look washed out when lit from behind.

Thanks,

Leebee

thezigman

Sign maker near Chicago
Open Rip & Print.
Click on color options..
then driver options..
upload_2017-9-15_5-10-56.png

This may be what you need.(passes or print count) I've not used either one so I am not sure.
I think you want print count...
upload_2017-9-15_5-13-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-15_5-8-31.png
    upload_2017-9-15_5-8-31.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 343

txwrapper

The Granbury Sign & Wrap Guy
In addition to thezigman's post,

You'll need to set the graphic to overprint before rip and print..

Select your print image in Flexi, Right-click and select overprint
upload_2017-9-15_8-19-48.png

AKwrapguy

In addition with the Latex you can also change the Ink Density to increase the amount of ink that gets dropped down.. remember to increase your dwell time in the heater to compensate for the increased amount on ink.

archenemy1

Hi
The printer you have selected is a Mutoh vj 1324. I followed the directions listed here with the proper printer selected HP Latex 300 series, the driver options window is completely different with no option to double print. I also cannot locate anywhere on the printer or from flexi.....rip and print or production manager.

I have a Mutoh vj 2606, a Roland pro 2 and the HP Latex 360. I am also using Flexicloud and can find double strike/print etc on all my machines but not the latex

any help here would be much appreciated

Thanks

Attachments

• flexipic.jpg
    flexipic.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 367

archenemy1

Hi
The printer you have selected is a Mutoh vj 1324. I followed the directions listed here with the proper printer selected HP Latex 300 series, the driver options window is completely different with no option to double print. I also cannot locate anywhere on the printer or from flexi.....rip and print or production manager.

I have a Mutoh vj 2606, a Roland pro 2 and the HP Latex 360. I am also using Flexicloud and can find double strike/print etc on all my machines but not the latex

any help here would be much appreciated

Thanks
......so just watched this video on youtube......if I understand it correctly, with the HP Latex series 300 it is all done from the profile selected.