• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double process in granite(light nlue brown colours)

Ricsy84

Somebody can explain the double processing in granite?What type of stencil and plotter have to use.
Can use contour cutting?Use coreldraw and artcut 2009 for cutting.Thanks for the answers in advanve..

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Everything was answered concisely in the first thread on this subject. You need to find a monument company that will mentor you through the process and help you find a supplier for materials. Expect a good bit of animosity when asking, because that seems to be the general sentiment when trying to break into any skilled trade.

Perhaps the best route is to find some who has retired from stone engraving. They would be more willing to answer your questions and help you get started.

If this will be your full time job, consider formal training. There are a couple of training centers here in the states that can help you.

JB

Ricsy84

I have the supplier of materials have all things what have to do it.Simgle process os easy but have some problems with double processing of transfer of stencil back

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I have the supplier of materials have all things what have to do it.Simgle process os easy but have some problems with double processing of transfer of stencil back

That's understandable. Keep practicing, it just takes a time.

JB