• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double sided adhesive tabs for securing temporary banner?

JERHEMI

Hello everybody,

Please reference the attached image. I need to mount a 118" x 195" 13oz banner with welded hems only around the outer edge of this display case. It only needs to last 6-8 weeks, but I don't want it falling down either. It needs double sided adhesive tabs on the back side around the perimeter that will stick well to the red display case. Any suggestions on what adhesive tabs to use? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_4188.jpg
    IMG_4188.jpg
    680 KB · Views: 152

JERHEMI

The main ones I know of are the ones from Banner-Ups https://bannerups.com/
They need to apply to the back side of the banner though and stick to the display case. They can't show on the front side. It looks like all the bannerups clasp around the edges, which means the clear plastic piece will be seen on the front unless they have something I'm missing?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
They need to apply to the back side of the banner though and stick to the display case. They can't show on the front side. It looks like all the bannerups clasp around the edges, which means the clear plastic piece will be seen on the front unless they have something I'm missing?

I have no idea how that can happen, but if you figure it out please let me know how you achieved it.

2B

get some heavy duty self-adhesive velcro tape. apply to the banner and to the red frame.
this will allow for the banner to be mounted without sag and easy to reposition if needed.

no idea how it will hold to the red frame because of the paint used on the frame.

JERHEMI

get some heavy duty self-adhesive velcro tape. apply to the banner and to the red frame.
this will allow for the banner to be mounted without sag and easy to reposition if needed.

no idea how it will hold to the red frame because of the paint used on the frame.

Thank you! This sounds like it might be the ticket.