• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double Sided Magnets

Marie

Any merchant members make double-sided magnets? I am needed 25 of them 2" x 5" printed front and back and don't want to have to spend $300+ to buy a pack of Magnum Digimag Duplex for such a small order. Or does anyone have a recommendation for where to by a smaller amount of this specialty magnet? - THANKS!!

decca591

will try this, i can see a use for it although main worry for me if intended for a vehicle is the weight, would it hold as well, if it did come away that extra weight could be a real problem ??

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I wouldn't think of doing this on a vehicle. It could work on a job board or something like that.

The added weight is for sure an issue, but so is the thickness. They won't contour as nicely and the thicker edge will catch more wind.

If you do try to get this to work, I would try to find an 020 or 015 high energy magnetic. Something very very high quality, and go from there.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
will try this, i can see a use for it although main worry for me if intended for a vehicle is the weight, would it hold as well, if it did come away that extra weight could be a real problem ??
Yeah I wouldn't want to try this for a vehicle. In our application the customer wanted OPEN/CLOSED for some sort of file folder storage system.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
Sounds like the customer wants to try to do cheap by buying one magnet for the price of one and a half.
You can only see one side of the magnet at a time because it adheres to metal.
It's not going on a window.