• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double-sided Print not mirroring

Artworks

Artworks
I have printed double-sided on multiple occasions with this software. Needless to say I am well aware of the frustrations that come with the task. ON this instance though, I am perplexed. I have done everything that I have always done in the past but for some reason flexisign is not auto mirroring double-sided image, whether I have the boxed checked or unchecked on side B, I get the the same result. The text is mirrored on the flip side. Any suggestions?
I am using an HP Latex 360 with the new Flexi Cloud software. I sent the file as a small file at one point yesterday and it worked. But, every time I enlarge it to the size they want it, it refuses to reverse the letters. I have tried multiple file types too. I'm stuck, job is due and it just isn't working like it always has in the past. I left a message for tech support and they havn't gotten back to me (SHOCKING!). I take it nobody else has encountered this problem before?

niksagkram

Hi. I don't use Flexi, but have you tried enlarging in increments, just to see how large you can get before it gives you issues? Maybe Flexi is thinking your file is larger than your substrate?

Mark